I Wear: Orange Is The New Everything
Sundays are Alphabet Sambar days and this Sunday brought the kind of sunny weather that I’ve been craving for weeks. I also recovered from a bad acidity/migraine attack the previous day and was feeling positively buoyant. So I took the sunniest colour I could find – orange – and painted my wardrobe in it.
- Orange (coral!) tennis dress: AND
- Distressed denim jacket: Forever 21
- All-kinds-of-colourful sneakers: Adidas
- Piggy earrings: Colaba Causeway
- Lipstick: Obsession 03 Starry Matte Up Crayon by Faces Canada Ultima Pro
* The second part of the video was shot by Gautam Sukhija.
If you enjoyed this style post in video, check out the other I Wear posts.
Wow that good morning reminds me of radio fm.so much
Positive energy with a natural smithy smile.The dress looks pink (maybe I’m colour blind ).
Love the matching lipstick>dress>laces !!the jacket fits into the overall scheme of things so well.
I would listen to fm radio everyday if they give ideasmithy her own show.