Given my penchant for colourful clothes, bags & shoes, I risk going overboard if I take that to my jewellery too. That’s probably why I like plain silver jewellery most of the time. Silver is as basic a colour as it can get, since it’s almost white. I like my jewellery tiny & delicate since anything chunkier looks too heavy on my lean features. Almost always, that single flash of jewellery is literally & figuratively the silver lining in my streetwear style. Here are some of the pieces that I reach for, often.
From top to bottom:
- Silver & moonstone flower ear studs
- Thin silver twisted chain
- Sterling silver fish earrings: Estelle
- Silver flower pendant: The Bombay Store
- Square silver ring: Shop in Khoka market, Vileparle West
* Cross-posted to Divadom.
- A Soft Spot For Silver 1: Lock & Key
- A Soft Spot For Silver 2: Indian Designs
- A Soft Spot For Silver 3: Amethyst Amour